Inflatable hot tubs are the convenient alternative to conventional hot tubs, which are not only fixed to one location but also space-consuming.
Even the smallest size of the traditional tubs takes lots of space. If you have limited space to allocate for a hot tub, then an inflatable one will let you have an incredible hot tub experience even with space constraints.
You can also move an inflatable hot tub easily around your property – yes, even indoors! They’re great for kids and adults to enjoy outdoors during summers and indoors during the winter season or when you want more privacy.
Inflatable Hot Tub for the Basement
This is one of the popular options for indoor inflatable hot tub placement as the basement is separated from a home’s main living area. The basement floor is able to support the weight of a hot tub.
After all, it is supporting the whole house. But, it is important to remember that an inflatable tub is a huge source of moisture.
The heat that comes from it can react with the cold room temperature, then condensation will form on the windows, ceilings, and walls. Together with the steam, it will lead to rotting and mold.
Quality ventilation, therefore, is necessary for indoor inflatable hot tubs. As the last resort if you don’t have sufficient ventilation, use in-room exhaust fans.
To make sure that moisture doesn’t appear, it is also recommended by manufacturers of inflatable hot tubs to use fan heaters to equalize room temperature and prevent condensation. It is also advised to use a dehumidifier.
Inflatable Hot Tub for the Ground Floor
If you want your inflatable hot tub to be on the ground floor rather than the basement, make sure you call the Homeowners Association first and consult a contractor regarding the maximum weight your flooring can handle.
Remember that a wooden floor is a very bad choice for any type of tub. Put your inflatable hot tub indoors where there is a tiled or concrete surface.
The best place is often the bathroom for indoor placement of inflatable hot tubs. All bathrooms already have ventilation. Other rooms in your house are sure to sustain damage by moisture.
If you aren’t able to place the portable tub in a bathroom on your ground floor, then make sure it’s going to be in a room where there’s ventilation. Don’t forget to use a dehumidifier.
When placing an inflatable hot tub indoors, it’s important that you carefully evaluate your flooring’s structural capacities and the room’s ventilation system.
The typical mistakes homeowners make include failure to make the necessary preparations on the walls and floor to avoid excessive humidity and having inadequate ventilation.
It’s not only dangerous to you and your entire family’s health, but it also puts the stability of the house at risk. If you aren’t sure of your tub’s indoor placement, it’s highly advised that you consult with a contractor.
Bestseller No. 1
DampRid Fresh Scent Hanging Moisture Absorber, 16 oz., 3 Pack - Eliminates Musty Odors for Fresher, Cleaner Air, Ideal Moisture Absorbers for Closet, 14% More Moisture Absorbing Power*
- DON'T JUST COVER UP ODORS, ELIMINATE THEM: DampRid Fresh Scent Hanging Moisture Absorbers attract and trap excess moisture from the air, eliminating musty odors and creating fresher, cleaner air.
- 14% MORE MOISTURE ABSORBING POWER*. You can see DampRid work as it attracts and traps excess moisture. 3 Pack of 16-ounce bags.
- LONG-LASTING FRESHNESS: DampRid hanging bag moisture absorbers can last up to 60 days depending on temperature and humidity. Ideal for use in closets to protect your clothes and leather goods from musty odors and moisture damage.
- TIME-RELEASE FRAGRANCE TECHNOLOGY continuously releases a pleasant scent over the life of the product. Hang in your laundry room, dorm room, mud room, bathroom or anywhere excess moisture and stagnant air are a nuisance.
- EASY TO USE: Simply remove from packaging, shake gently to activate fragrance, and hang with enough space for air circulation. Discard in trash when liquid reaches the replacement line. (*Compared to 14-ounce bags).
SaleBestseller No. 2
DampRid FG50T Moisture Absorber 4 lb. Hi-Capacity Bucket-for Fresher, Cleaner Air in Large Spaces-2 Pack, 4-Pound, White, 2 Count
- DampRid Hi-Capacity Moisture Absorber Bucket attracts and traps excess moisture, eliminating musty odors from damp areas.
- The hi-capacity design features a unique Moisture Lock spill resistor technology with a sealed safety cover for a mess free solution.
- Ideal for larger spaces like basements, garages, where stagnant air and excess moisture is a problem. Fast, easy and effective in spaces up to 1,000 sq. ft
- Each of the two 4 lb. Hi-Capacity buckets lasts up to 6 months, depending on temperature and humidity levels.
- To use, remove the plastic lid exposing the sealed safety cover. Discard once the moisture absorbing crystals have fully dissolved.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Eva-dry E-333 Renewable dehumidifier, Pack of 1, White Sand
- EASY TO USE: This mini dehumidifier is spill and mess free. Just hang and go! Non-toxic, child and pet safe! Your small rooms will be dry and odor free. Works for areas up to 333 cubic feet
- MINI DEHUMIDIFIER GOES A LONG WAY: Super dry dehumidifier unit lasts 20-30 days before recharging the silica gel beads. Absorbing capacity up to 6oz
- SMALL, SLEEK DESIGN: This portable small design lets you hang or conveniently place the dehumidifier anywhere to fight pesky humidity! Cars, closets, boats, cabinets, gun safes, and even gym bags! A very convenient cool gift for everyone!
- 100% CORDLESS DEHUMIDIFIER: Moisture out: Cords out! No cables or batteries required. Just charge your device and say bye-bye humidity! Renewable and rechargeable moisture absorber. Lasts up to 4 weeks before recharge
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: SUPER DRY ODOR-FREE LIFE! Our dehumidifiers are top quality! Super durable and reliable. Comes with an industry-leading 5 year warranty guarantee so you can get rid of moisture and not worry about mold or leaks!
SaleBestseller No. 4
Dehumidifiers,TABYIK 35 OZ Dehumidifier, Small Dehumidifiers for Home Quiet with Auto Shut Off, Dehumidifiers for Bedroom (280 sq. ft), Bathroom, RV, Closet
- High Efficient Dehumidifiers for Home: Still annoyed about the muggy weather? Just Take it easy! have a try at TABYIK 35OZ Peltier dehumidifier, in a closed small room with humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH, it can collect a max of 16oz(450ml) of water in 24 hours, and with very low energy consumption (no more than 1-kilowatt hour a day).
- Small Dehumidifiers with Colorful Light: There is a separate light button, which can emit 7-color romantic atmosphere lights for you, and the ultra-quiet operation (28dB) creates a comfortable and peaceful environment for your bedroom and office.
- 35OZ Dehumidifiers for Bathroom: With 1000ml (35OZ) large transparent tank, you can see the water collection volume of the dehumidifier in real-time, and there is a groove design at the bottom of the water tank, you can easily take it out, pour water and clean it!
- Auto Shut Off Protection: When the water tank is 700~800ml full, dehumidifiers will auto shut off work, and the light will flash red to inform you. It is also very safe and convenient to use when you are not at home.
- Portable Dehumidifier for Bedroom: With a compact size of 5.9X5.9X10.1 inch and a built-in handle on the back, it is very convenient to be placed everywhere. Helping to get the excess moisture out of the air for you in bedroom, bathroom, RV, closet.
SaleBestseller No. 5
hOmeLabs 1,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium to Large Rooms and Basements
- 1,500 sq ft Dehumidifier: Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 pint 2012 DOE standard) of moisture from the air per day. This Energy Star certified model is fit for medium to large rooms, to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- Designed For The Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminates Moisture Effectively: Our portable dehumidifier reduces moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 118 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 135 for maximum moisture removal.
- Important Things To Know: Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 square feet. It measures 15.2 x 10 x 19.7 inches, has a 0.8 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day.
How to Choose the Right Indoor Inflatable Hot Tub
With the increasing demand for indoor inflatable hot tubs, buyers now have several great options.
To find the best one that suits your needs, consider these crucial factors:
There are two different kinds of jets that come with pop-up hot tubs; air jets and hydro jets.
The jet type is one of the crucial factors to be taken into consideration when buying the best inflatable tub. You would want a unit that has hydro jets as it’s more powerful.
The power difference between the two types of jets for indoor inflatable hot tubs is very noticeable. A tub with hydro jets can offer a strong yet relaxing massage as you’re soaking in warm water.
In order for you to get the most out of your inflatable hot tub purchase, you’d want your portable spa to come equipped with extra features.
Although the standard is pumps, bubble jets, and heaters, you’ll find that there are those that have hard water systems for softening the water, as well as filters and timers. A timer allows you to set the temperature that suits your comfort level at a predetermined time.
For instance, if you set the timer at 15 minutes, you’ll have hot, bubbling water throughout the duration with the water slowly cooling down automatically after the time is up.
Yes, the size of the indoor inflatable hot tub matters. Fortunately, you have various options in terms of tub size.
There are those that can accommodate 2 or even up to 6 people at a time. It will entirely depend on how big you want your tub to be and the size of the space available for its placement. When deciding on the size, also consider the number of people that will be using the spa.
The capacity of indoor inflatable tubs is typically on the product description or printed on the packaging. Remember that it is the absolute maximum number of persons that an inflatable spa can handle at a time.
It’s going to be very cozy. If what you want is more space between you and other people in the tub with you, then make sure you get the bigger size (if your space and budget allow).
To give you an example, if you’re getting an inflatable hot tub to fit a household that consists of four members, we suggest you buy the 6-person portable tub instead.
This way, you will get extra room. You also need to remember that a larger portable hot tub will cost more for its maintenance. Still, comfort is a great luxury to have when it comes to enjoying your own inflatable hot tub.
Buying an indoor inflatable spa is an excellent choice as it’s space and budget-friendly as opposed to built-in hot tubs. Are you excited to get one? Start picturing yourself coming home from a long, tiring day and soaking the stress and worries away in an indoor inflatable hot tub!
Bestseller No. 1
LIFE SAVERS Wint-O-Green Breath Mints Hard Candy, Sharing Size, 13 oz Bag
- Contains one (1) 13-ounce sharing size bag of LIFE SAVERS Wint O Green Mint Candy
- Filled with icy wintergreen flavor, LIFE SAVERS Mints are a hole lot of fun
- Keep your breath fresh with the refreshing taste of LIFE SAVERS Mints
- LIFE SAVERS mints are great for the breakroom or the reception desk
- Stock up on your favorite mints for the home or office
SaleBestseller No. 2
Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape 4" x 10' Black, (Pack of 1)
- PERMANENT: Creates a permanent bond that instantly seals out air, water, and moisture.
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR USE: Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal tape works great on indoor and outdoors repairs and even under water.
- EXTRA THICK: Has an extra thick adhesive layer and UV resistant backing.
- FLEXIBLE: Conforms to the surface to repair holes, cracks, gaps, and tears.
- FIXES LEAKS: Repairs leaks in roofs, rubber, plastic or vinyl pool liners, and so much more.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Swimline 4 x 4 Foot Winterizing Closing Air Pillow Cushion for Above-Ground Swimming Pool Cover (3 Pack)
- WINTER AIR PILLOW: 4 x 4-foot air pillow supports your winter pool cover
- FOR ABOVE GROUND POOL COVERS: PiIlow is for above ground pools to help prolong and protect your above ground pool cover
- NO WATER FREEZING: The pillow pushes your pool cover up off the water's surface so the water won't freeze to your pool cover; Keeps water off the top of your pool cover
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easily inflates through an integrated air valve
- SPECIFICATIONS: Cover type: Winter protection; Material: Vinyl; Color: Blue; Dimensions (L x W): 4 x 4 feet; Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
SaleBestseller No. 4
Loctite Vinyl Fabric & Plastic Repair Flexible Adhesive 1 oz, 1 Squeeze Tube
- Mends Rips and Tears: Liquid adhesive formulated for repairing and mending flexible plastics like vinyl seats, cushions, tarps, and outdoor gear
- Flexible and Versatile: Highly flexible adhesive withstands bending and torsion for long-lasting repairs on seats, clothing, shoes, rainwear, fabric, canvas, rubber, and leather
- Invisible Repairs: Adhesive dries clear and transparent and will not yellow or go brittle with age or sunlight for long-lasting repairs
- Fast and Easy: High-speed adhesive sets in just 10 minutes and cures fully in 24 hours
- Waterproof: Waterproof and resilient bond for repairing raincoats, wading pools, beach balls, and more
Bestseller No. 5
ProsourceFit Puzzle Exercise Mat ½”, EVA Foam Interlocking Tiles Protective Flooring for Gym Equipment and Cushion for Workouts , 48 Square Feet, Black (pack of 12)
- PROTECTIVE WORKOUT FLOORING - Durable, non-skid textured tiles protect floors while creating a comfortable workout space
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Lightweight puzzle pieces connect quickly and easily, and can be disassembled just as simply for quick storage
- VERSATILE – The water-resistant and noise-reducing design is easy-to-clean, great for use in garages, gyms, home fitness rooms, or even children’s play areas.Air dry or wipe with a dry cloth
- COVERS 48 SQ. FT. - Each tile measures 24” x 24” x ½”- thick from the highest point of the texture; Includes 12 tiles and 24 end borders for a polished look
- HIGH QUALITY FOAM - High-density EVA foam provides excellent support and cushion; Contains NO toxic phthalates